CL05C180JB5NNNC , SAMSUNG ELECTRO-MECH
WR08X10R0FTL , WALSIN
C2TAL-4000A , ECUBE-TECHNOLOGY
WR12X3300FTL , WALSIN
06.100.3.5 , REOMAX
BS0301CDSU100KT , KING CORE
06.100.1 , REOMAX
WR04W1005FTL , WALSIN
CL03B103KP3NNNC , SAMSUNG ELECTRO-MECH
MLV0603-018KTT , ECUBE-TECHNOLOGY
Rules of Compax.pl Online Shop
Art. 1 Introductory regulations
The Online Shop of Compax.pl is accessible at https://compax.pl and is operated by Compax sp. z o.o. sp. k. with its registered office in Kartuzy (postal code: 83-300), ul. Kościerska 13, registered in the register of companies of the National Court Register, under the number (KRS) 0000634304, kept by the District Court for North Gdańsk in Gdańsk, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register in Gdańsk, VAT No. (NIP) 589-202-69-21, statistical ID (REGON) 36526937000000.
Art. 2 Definitions
The following terms used herein shall have the following meaning:
1) Compax sp. z o.o. sp. k.: Compax spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Kartuzy, ul. Kościerska, 83-300 Kartuzy, registered in the register of companies of the National Court Register, under the number (KRS) 0000634304, kept by the District Court for North Gdańsk in Gdańsk, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register in Gdańsk, VAT No. (NIP) 589-202-69-21, statistical ID (REGON) 36526937000000.
2) Online Shop: the online shop of Compax sp. z o.o. sp. k. accessible at www.compax.pl operated by Compax sp. z o.o. sp. k.
3) Rules: currently applicable Rules of the Online Shop with attachments.
4) Customer: a natural person, a legal person or an unincorporated business unit specified in the order and invoice. The Customer is also a Consumer, provided that requirements set out in Art. 2.5 hereof are met.
5) Consumer: a natural person entering together with Compax sp. z o.o. sp. k. an agreement (purchase of Goods) that is not connected directly with that person’s business or professional activity.
6) Account: an individualised IT record created in the Online Shop for the Customer to enable the use of the Online Shop and collect information about the use of the Online Shop by the Customer.
The Account is accessible by the use of the Customer’s unique e-mail (login) and password.
7) Agreement: a sales agreement entered into by and between the Customer and Compax sp. z o.o. sp. k. via a sales platform available under the Online Shop.
8) Order: an order placed by the Customer via an order form available on the website of the Online Shop, by e-mail or via a salesperson.
9) Goods: a product physically delivered by courier to the address specified in the Order.
10) Proof of purchase: an invoice, a bill or transfer confirmation or a legible copy thereof;
11) Complaints: a business unit of Compax sp. z o.o. sp. k. that handles complaints related to goods bought by customers - Complaint Team of Compax sp. z o.o. sp. k., ul. Kościerska 13, 83-300
12) Consumer Rights Act: the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws No. 2014.827, as amended).
13) Personal Data Protection Act: the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 2014.1182, as amended).
Art. 3 General regulations
1.The Rules set forth terms and conditions of the Customer’s shopping at the Online Shop.
2. The Customer must familiarise himself/herself with these Rules, provided that in the circumstances referred to in Art. 12.3 below, the Rules being in force as at the receipt of the Order will apply.
3.A sales agreement is entered into by and between the Customer and Compax sp. z o.o. sp. k. Material provisions of the Agreement will be recorded, protected and disclosed in writing to the Customer together with an invoice.
4.The sales agreement is governed by Polish law.
5. All disputes arising from the sales agreement will be resolved by:
1)a court having jurisdiction over the place of performance of the agreement (in accordance with regulations of the Code of Civil Procedure) in relation to Customers being Consumers;
2)a court having jurisdiction over Compax sp. z o.o. sp. k. for Customers doing shopping in connection with their business activity within the meaning of Art. 2. of the Act on Business Activity Freedom of 2 July 2004 (Journal of Laws No. 2015.584, as amended).
6. Compax sp. z o.o. sp. k. reserves the right to delete the Customer’s Account opened with the Online Shop if the Customer does not log into that Account for 12 months.
Art. 4 Technical requirements of cooperation with the computerised system
1.To do shopping via the Online Shop, the user’s browser must accept cookies.
2. The website operates on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or another updated and accurately setup browser.
Art. 5 Prices and payments
1.All prices published on the website of the Online Shop are given in: PLN, EUR and USD.
2. Foreign exchange rates applicable in the Online Shop are updated on a daily basis.
3.The prices do not include VAT.
4.The price given next to Goods is valid when the Customer places an Order. The price of Goods may be temporarily reduced as a result of promotional actions carried out by Compax sp. z o.o. sp.k. from time to time.
5. Forms of payment available at the Online Shop are as follows:
1)a bank transfer into the Online Shop’s account given in the notice on Order acceptance and on the pro forma invoice. The transfer must specify the Order number and the Customer’s full name;
2)an electronic transfer via Przelewy24;
3)a traditional bank transfer into the following bank account number:
ING Bank Śląski 57105017641000009030981493.
6. The payment must be settled within 14 days of the generation of the pro forma invoice. Then, the Order may be automatically cancelled.
7. Compax sp. z o.o. sp. k. reserves the right to change prices, introduce new and withdraw Goods offered by the Online Shop, carry out, cancel or modify promotional actions, however always subject to the Customer’s rights.
8. When placing an Order, the Customer can use a discount code received from Compax sp. z o.o. sp. k.
Art. 6 Fulfilment of Orders
1.The fulfilment of accepted Orders commences immediately upon the payment is settled. If the supply of certain Goods is extended, a relevant notice will be published on the page of those Goods in the Online Shop.
2. The status of the Order can be traced in the “My Orders” tab available via the Customer’s Account in the Online Shop.
3.Goods ordered are delivered to the Customer by courier to the delivery address specified in the Order form.
4.An invoice will be issued when the pro forma invoice is paid by the Customer and all Goods ordered by the Customer are completed and ready to ship.
5. The Customer can cancel the Order till payment.
Art. 7 Terms of delivery
1.Goods are delivered only in the territory of Europe.
2. The cost of delivery depends on a quantity of Goods ordered and will be specified in the summary of the Order.
3.A delivery fee is specified in the invoice.
4.The Customer should check the condition of Goods delivered when receiving them from the courier and report all comments concerning those Goods, if any. If Goods are found to be damaged or missing when the parcel is opened, the Customer should notify the Complaint Section of Compax sp. z o.o. sp. k. within 7 days of the receipt.
5. The Customer will be invoiced for costs of transport at an amount consistent with the delivery pricelist if the Goods are not collected because of a change in the Customer’s correspondence address without prior notice of the changed delivery address to the Online Shop.
6. Other terms and conditions of the delivery of Goods are described in the Delivery tab on the website of the Online Shop at:
Art. 8 Delivery time
1.Delivery time is composed of a period of Order fulfilment and a period of delivery by courier.
2. The Goods will be delivered to the Customer within 120 Business Days, unless a shorter period is specified in the description of specific Goods or when the Order is placed. In the case of Goods of different delivery times, the delivery time is deemed to be the longest period, which may not, however, exceed 120 Business Days. The time of the delivery of Goods to the Customer is counted as of the payment of the pro forma invoice.
3.The Goods are delivered by a courier to the address specified by the Customer. An average delivery time is 2 business days of shipment.
4.If the Customer gives a wrong or imprecise delivery address, the Online Shop is not liable for non-delivery or late delivery of Goods.
5. Other terms and conditions related to the delivery time are described in the Delivery tab on the website of the Online Shop at http://compax.pl/content/1-dostawa.
Art. 9 Withdrawal from a distance contract
1.The Customer has the right to cancel the Customer’s Order/withdraw from the Agreement:
1) if the Customer does not pay the Order within 14 calendar days of the Order being placed;
2) within 14 calendar days of the delivery of Goods based on a written statement of withdrawal, if the Customer is a Consumer. This is possible only if Goods are neither used nor damaged. The Customer must protect the Goods against damage in transit. The Goods that are returned must be complete. In that case, the Customer must send the Goods with a copy of the proof of purchase and the Customer’s written statement of withdrawal to:
Complaint Team of Compax sp. z o.o. sp. k.
ul. Kościerska 13
or by e-mail to:
2. Terms of the return of Goods in the case of withdrawal by the Customer being a Consumer are as follows:
1) the Goods are returned at the cost of the Customer being a Consumer provided that they are neither used nor damaged or destroyed anyhow;
2) The price of the Goods bought and the cost of delivery paid by the Customer will be refunded into the bank account specified by the Customer within 14 days of the receipt of an invoice correction signed by the Customer and the Goods by the Complaint Team;
3) the Customer must notify Compax sp. z o.o. sp. k. of a preferred form of the refund of the price of the Goods and the Customer’s bank account or address in writing to: Compax sp. z o.o. sp. k., ul. Kościerska 13, 83-300 Kartuzy or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
4) otherwise, the withdrawal is deemed to be ineffective. In that case all related costs and risks are borne by the Customer.
3.If the Goods are returned by the Customer not being a Consumer, the amount paid by the Customer will be refunded as soon as possible,subject to the due and complete fulfilment of the return procedures by the Customer. At the Customer’s request, Compax sp. z o.o. sp. k. will notify the Customer of an estimated time of return.
4.Compax sp. z o.o. sp. k. has the right to withdraw from the agreement through the Customer’s fault with immediate effect:
1) if the Customer gives untrue data when opening the Customer’s account;
2) if the Customer does not pay the pro forma invoice within 14 days of the order being placed.
Art. 10 Complaint handling
1.All complaints must be submitted:
1) by e-mail to email@example.com;
2) in writing to: Compax sp. z o.o. sp. k., ul. Kościerska 13, 83-300 Kartuzy, with an annotation “Complaints”.
2. The complaint is recorded in the dedicated complaint system under the number assigned to the complaint.
3.The complaint will be reviewed provided that the Customer delivers necessary data connected with the subject matter of the complaint. The complaint should include:
1) a business name or a full name and address of the Customer;
2) a title or subject matter of the complaint;
3) a documented right to make claims of a given amount, e.g. an invoice, bill or Order confirmation;
4) a claim in the form of an official letter if the complaint is connected with a payment refund;
5) a copy of a complaint certificate in the case of complaints concerning defects or damages that occurred in Goods ordered by the Customer during their transport by a carrier (courier);
6) a signature or a signature and stamp of the Customer if the complaint is submitted in writing or by fax.
4.If the data referred to in Section 5 is missing, the Complaint Team will inform the Customer by phone, in writing or by e-mail that the data must be supplemented.
5. The Customer must supplement the missing data or deliver documents within 14 calendar days of being notified by the Complaint Team that the data must be supplemented.
6. The review of the Complaint will be suspended for 14 calendar days until the Customer supplements the necessary data.
7. The complaint will be reviewed within 14 calendar days of its receipt by the Complaint Team or within 14 calendar days of the delivery of necessary supplementary data or documents by the Customer.
8. The Customer will be notified of a decision concerning the complaint by the Complaint Team in writing, by e-mail or by phone.
9. If the Complaint Team fails to respond to the complaint within the period set out in Section 7 above, the complaint is deemed to be accepted as requested by the Customer.
10. The guarantee is deemed to be lost if it is found out that:
1) any repairs have been made by unauthorised persons, serial numbers or bar codes on the Goods have been damaged or destroyed;
2) the Goods are mechanically, chemically or thermally damaged through the Customer’s fault (inappropriate use of Goods);
3) the Goods are damaged as a result of inappropriate or non-compliant use, installation, storage or maintenance thereof;
4) the Goods are damaged as a result of the use of non-original consumables or consumables that are non-compliant with the producer’s recommendations.
11. The guarantee does not cover:
1) defects and damages in the Goods subject to the guarantee which arise from Force Majeure (fire, lightening, flood, incorrect power supply, overvoltage, etc.).
12. The cost of non-guarantee repairs and costs of an inspection as a result of which no reported defects have been found will be paid by the Customer.
Art. 11 Personal data protection
1. The Administrator of Personal Data of Customers is Compax sp. z o.o. sp. k.
3. To the extent and purpose necessary to meet legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), the processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
4. Each person has the right to access his/her data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
5. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data on the Web page is possible by electronic means at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Personal data may be deleted as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
7. Personal data are not shared with other entities than authorized under the applicable law.
8. The effects of a possible violation of data security are minimized due to the technical solutions used on the Web page.
Art. 12 Amendments
1.Compax sp. z o.o. sp. k. reserves the right to amend these Rules.
2. All amendments hereto come into force within no less than 7 days of their publication on compax.pl or of the amendments being sent to the Customers by e-mail.
3.The Orders placed before the enforcement of amendments to the Rules will be fulfilled on the basis of the Rules being in force on the day the Order is placed.
Art. 13 Miscellaneous
1.All matters not provided for herein are governed by relevant regulations of Polish law, including in particular the Civil Code and Consumer Rights Act.
2. The Goods presented on the Online Shop’s websites do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code and are only an invitation to place an offer.
The Customer must use the Online Shop in accordance with law and good habits, as well as must respect personal rights, copyrights and intellectual property rights of Compax.pl and third parties. The Customer must input only true data. The Customer must not deliver illegal contents.
3. These Rules come into force as of 1 August 2016.